Tired of expensive and inefficient tools for browsing complex XML schema's? SchemaBrowser is a free tool to quickly browse and analyse XML schema's (.XSD). Its key features are:
- Tree navigation
- Xpath location of selected element
- Schema source with color coding and hyperlink navigation
- Namespace information of current selected element
- Local disk cache to quickly load all referenced schema's
- Full text search in all type definitions
- Favorites to quickly fetch your favorite schema's
- .NET class generator for serialization and desearialization of XML messages.
What it's NOT:
- A schema editor i.e. you can not modify schema's.
- A schema validator i.e. schema's must be well-formed and valid before they can be opened using the Schema Browser tool.
- Although this software is tested for a full year in heavy conditions using the large and complex schema's of UN/CEFACT's Core Component Library (CCL), it's still in beta condition. Hence, it's free!